Explore neighborhoods and homes for sale in communities around south Charlotte and Union County. Indian Trail, Marvin, Matthews, Waxhaw, Weddington and more
- Weddington NC The Town of Weddington sits in the northwestern corner of Union County and features larger lots and highly desirable schools. For years, this portion of Union County remained largely agricultural. Family farms and two lane roads were the norm. But with the 1970’s and Charlotte’s growth, farmlands gave way to new subdivisions and those two lane, farm-to-market roads carried increased traffic. Community leaders worked to preserve the charm which makes Weddington a unique place to call your home.
- Waxhaw NC The Town of Waxhaw is located only 20 minutes from south Charlotte and approximately three miles from the South Carolina state line. With it's increasing population, Waxhaw has managed to maintain its small town charm and yet continue to achieve quality growth. The Waxhaw Historic District at the heart of town is on the National Register of Historic Places and boasts proud old buildings and unique attractions.
- Mint Hill NC Mint Hill is a town in southeastern Mecklenburg county in North Carolina. It is a growing, major suburb on the outskirts of Charlotte and near the Union and Cabarrus County lines.
- Marvin NC Marvin is a small town in Union County just south of Ballantyne known for its charming rural feel with strict zoning standards. In Marvin you’ll find stately homes on larger lots. Residents of Marvin enjoy low taxes, beautiful preserved greenspace, convenience to Charlotte and major interestates and highly rated schools.
- Indian Land SC Indian Land is an unincorporated community in the northernmost part of Lancaster County, South Carolina. It lies east of Fort Mill, just south of Ballantyne in southern Charlotte, and west of the villages of Marvin and Waxhaw in North Carolina. Though located in SC, Indian Land is considered a major suburb of Charlotte, NC and has recently experienced a surge in residential and commercial growth.
- Wesley Chapel NC Wesley Chapel is situated in Union county between Weddington, Waxhaw and Monroe. Although the Village of Wesley Chapel became an official municipality on July 15, 1998, a community bearing this name has existed since the early eighteen hundreds. Today, Wesley Chapel has a nice mix of suburban and rural qualities.
- Stallings NC The town of Stallings is located in western Union County in North Carolina, situated between Indian Trail, Matthews and Weddington. The town was officially incorporated on June 24, 1975.
- Matthews NC Matthews is a town located just outside of Charlotte in Mecklenburg county. Matthews has a rich and colorful history, much of which still remains today with its vibrant downtown area. Even with its small town charm, Matthews is conveniently located near all that Charlotte and the surrounding areas have to offer with easy access to major highways and interstates.
- Indian Trail NC Indian Trail, named for Indian paths once used for trading, hunting and warfare, occupies a tiny sliver of approximately 15 square miles in the northwestern portion of Union county. Indian Trail has experienced phenomenal growth in the 21st Century: the population tripled in just 10 years from 2000 to 2010 by more than 33,000. Its proximity to Charlotte, easy access to a regional transportation network, lower taxes and an excellent school system continue to drive growth and development within the town's boundaries.